The car seat is one of those magical places where Gretchen is very happy 96% of the time. The other 4% she is annoyed that the car has stopped moving and will squawk until the light changes or you drive around the block again.
Ryan snapped a few photos of her in the back of the car yesterday while we were running errands around town.
Striped jumper: Old Navy
Squirrel blanket: Please Mum
It boggles my mind how much she is changing. Her face is clearing up of her baby acne, she's so expressive and her eyes seem a little different everyday... blue? hazel? brown? All in good time.
She definitely has my nose.
Edit: As you can see I've included some information about Gretchen's outfit. A couple people have asked, so (as long as I can remember!) I'll let you all know. Another fabulous lady who has been doing this is Rebecca Woolf over at GirlsGoneChild. You can see her 'Drooling Closet' in this flickr set. So fab.