Oh goodness. Yesterday, I woke up feeling a bit off, and by the afternoon I was incapacitated, flopped onto the couch, ravaged by some sort of flu-ish monster. My body ached so terribly I could hardly walk... I could hardly move. I've never fallen down a mountain, or been crushed by a whale, but I bet it'd feel similar.
In honour of my body fighting off an army of discomfort, I dedicate this edition of Fawned Friday to home remedies: Natural ways to help ward off and counteract the sicknesses that may plague you this season. Enjoy & be well.
01. Remedies for the winter medicine chest.
02. A lovely recipe for elderberry syrup.
03. One of my favourite sources for herbal remedies.
04. DIY herbal winter medicines and other elixirs.
05. How to create your very own apothecary.
06. Great tips for staying happy and healthy all winter long.
07. The wonders of tea tree oil.
08. Sleep strategies for well-rested mamas.
09. And just because I think it's neat... have you ever tried this tea?
Hope you're all well, mes amis! I think I'm kicking this thing in the butt tonight... just a bit more rest and I'll be good as new.
Peace & good health.